MBLEx Check: Online Readiness Assessment
The MBLEx Check: Online Readiness Assessment is a practice exam designed to simulate the MBLEx experience. It's a great way to prepare for the MBLEx and determine which areas you might need to focus on before testing.
The MBLEx Check is structured with the same content distribution as the MBLEx:
- Anatomy & Physiology (11%)
- Kinesiology (12%)
- Pathology, Contraindications, Areas of Caution, and Special Population (14%)
- Benefits and Physiological Effects of Techniques that Manipulate Soft Tissue (15%)
- Client Assessment, Reassessment and Treatment Planning (17%)
- Ethics, Boundaries, Laws and Regulations (16%)
- Guidelines for Professional Practice (15%)
- You will have 30 days to take the MBLEx Check
- You will have 110 minutes to complete 100 multiple choice questions that are randomly presented.
- You cannot save your progress and complete the exam at a later date.
- Please be sure you have a strong internet connection.
- You must pay each time you take the MBLEx Check.
While taking the MBLEx Check, you will not be allowed to return to a question once you have moved on. Once you complete the MBLEx Check, you will be able to review the results in each content area, to help you prepare for the MBLEx.
Once you click the review button in the results section, it will no longer be available to access. Additionally, these results will not be available once you exit the exam.
None of the questions on the MBLEx Check are on the MBLEx, and passing it does not guarantee you will pass the MBLEx. However, as the MBLEx Check is designed to simulate the MBLEx, and is created by the experts who created the MBLEx, you can be confident in what to expect when you take the MBLEx.
Please note that you will not receive CE credits for this exam and the MBLEx Check fee is not refundable in or in full.
Questions? Click here to access the MBLEx FAQ's or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
MBLEx Introductory Video
Open to view video.
Open to view video. MBLEx Check is an online assessment which simulates the MBLEx. The video provides students with an overview of the MBLEx Check as well as provides tips for creating the best user experience.
Begin self-paced component package.
Begin self-paced component package. MBLEx Check: Online Readiness Assessment
MBLEx Check Survey